Father's Day
For me, my Daddy is truly my hero! I love getting to celebrate him, because he deserves to know how utterly important he is. He is the first man I ever loved and from the beginning he has taught me so much. He never ceases to tell and show me how much he loves me or how important his family is to him. He has sacrificed over and over to care for us and he always puts his family first. His sacrifices were not unnoticed and through those sacrifices I learned what love and care should look like. He taught me the importance of keeping your word as well as what it looks like when you have a kind giving heart.
He is also the very first to tell people how proud he is of me and to brag when I earn an honor or get recognized for something. He does this for all his family including, my mom, my brother, sister-in-law, and nieces (he truly is devoted to his granddaughters).
Anyone who has the honor of knowing my dad, is blessed to know a great man! However, my blessing is far greater, because God gave him to me as my daddy!

Comments
Post a Comment