Isaiah 49:16


We all have a favorite verse in the Bible or maybe several favorites. Many areas of the Bible have given me strength, comfort, support, and guidance throughout my journey, but Isaiah 49:16 is probably my favorite single verse. 

Consider this verse and the actual words "I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands". To be graven means I'm permanently in His hands, I'm in them so securely and so deeply I can NEVER be removed. What a comfort what a sheer peace to know nothing and no one, not even my own failures can remove me from God's hands! 

When I consider all the things I have learned and know about God and His love this verse tells me so much. My hope and my knowledge in God tells me that I'm His and I'm saved because Jesus died for me on the cross. Jesus paid my price, a price I could never pay myself. That price paid one time was enough to save me eternally and thus I will be with God in heaven. 

Thank you for letting me share something that means so very much to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Years

Sticks and Stones

Storms