Bloom
With the coming of spring each year we often find ourselves considering the reawakening and renewing of life. Trees start to bloom and leaf out as well as all the new flowers that are coming forth to share their life with the world around them.
We ourselves often will find that we go through seasons within our lives, and often those seasons can match at the same time as they are happening in nature. Through the fall I was struggling with the issues surrounding my website and feeling lost and frustrated. Then as winter was upon us I dealt with feeling buried and overwhelmed as I tried to find me way through the battles of technology (believe me when I say, I think technology is a necessary evil). Now with the brightness and renewing of spring I am determined to grow and start blooming all over again.
God allowed me to experience levels of frustration and feeling lost so that I would turn and seek Him in those moments. When I then started seeking Him I also started trusting Him more and more and waiting on His direction. Now I can see that while I was buried under issues and was struggling to see the light, God was actually shining His light upon me and drawing me closer toward it. (For we are all drawn to the light and seek it out.) As I get closer to the light I am now starting to bloom anew and letting that light shine all around.
We must be the beautiful flowers 🌺 🌸 💐 God created us to be.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for that very kind comment!
Delete