Happy Monday!
Happy Monday! It feels good to finally be back to writing and posting my blogs. How fitting that after so many months of not having access to post that I'm back at it on a Monday.
So many people seem to dread Monday, the grind of having to return to work following the weekend. Are you someone who dreads Monday? I've been there and still there are a few obstacles that arise on Monday mornings that I find myself dreading, but I'm working on finding joy even in Mondays.
After all each Monday is a brand new beginning, and the potential for what it might lead to is limitless! If we had no Monday then we'd never get to the next weekend. So join me in welcoming this first Monday in March 2023 and let's see what glorious things it will lead us towards...
Happy Monday 🌸🌸🌸🌸
ReplyDelete