Unexpected blessings
We are given blessings all day everyday, they are continually and some are as simple as the ability to breathe without thought, or waking each day. Most of us have the blessing of all our senses as well as mobility and a life of our choosing. Yes, there are struggles and disabilities for us all but we press forward knowing we are greatly blessed above all else.
I received a very special "BAM" blessing recently. My mother has always had houseplants and has shared many with me over the years, one plant she has is called "mother-in-law's tongue". This particular plant she's had as long as I can remember and we've all known it's considered a non-bloomer. She gave me a start several years ago and like he's mine has flourished but remained consistent. A few weeks ago that changed when as I was watering it I noticed a bloom stalk. I've watched this plant every day grown a bloom stalk and finally bloom. The most lovely cluster of white fragrant blossoms (pictured above taken 7/22/22). This has felt like God giving me a very personal blessing, a gift from my Heavenly Father just for me.
I look for those special blessings all around, I call them "love notes from God". This one, however, has been more like a symphony of life progressing and God has chosen to give it directly to me. Do you have love notes from God? Start looking for them, I bet you'd be surprised and what He's giving just for you. Sometimes it's as simple as a leaf laying in my path that's heart ❤️ shaped, or a butterfly 🦋 that catches your attention from something else that's negative and not good for you.
When you start noticing these blessing it will light up your world and you might even look up, smile, and say, "I know that was you God, thank you, and I love you too"!

Comments
Post a Comment