Fourth of July


The 4th of July is all about America's Independence!

When I think of July 4th I think about how it is America's birthday.  Our country has been through so much since July 4, 1776.  Many wars have been fought to maintain our freedoms and many lives lost.  

It doesn't matter your situation, your religion, or your political viewpoint; what matters is that you have the right to live freely in pursuit of happiness.  There is no guarantee of happiness for that is found within oneself, but you are guaranteed the pursuit of happiness.  

I personally celebrate this holiday with enjoying fireworks during which I always consider "the rockets red glare", I also most often will attend a local gospel night where we thank God through prayer and song for our freedoms and ask Him to continue blessing us and our country.  

I hope that you were able to take a few moments during the holiday to remember those who sacrificed so much to keep your freedoms alive and well within the United States of America.  No matter our differences we can voice them here and agree to disagree with our neighbors and still remain free to have those different opinions.  

Wishing you all a safe and blessed 4th of July.  GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Years

Sticks and Stones

Storms