Breaking Free


To me, this picture represents breaking free.  Look at how that tree was determined to flourish and become exactly what it was created to be, even though there was a giant boulder on top of it, holding it down.

Have you ever found yourself in a situation in which you felt controlled or manipulated. Not able to be the person you were meant to be. Oft times we go through something that feels that way, could be a person or a situation holding you back or pinning you down.  I have experienced this and found that I didn't even realize it was happening until I was already pinned down or cut off. I struggled some but I felt trapped. 

Sadly this often leads a person to simply give up and just accept what is. However, I want everyone to know you don't have to accept what is, for God created you to be the most amazing person and He will show the way to break free.  When you start the journey to break free, it usually is a slow process, and will require lots of planning and then implementing your plan. Sometimes you can do it alone, but more often you need a solid, strong support system. 

You'll need to learn to trust yourself again and find your own unique way to break free, but when you do you leave whatever was controlling you and holding you back in rubble and you are standing there strong and glorious. You are flourishing and becoming the person God created you to be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Years

Sticks and Stones

Storms