Music
How do you feel about music πΆ?
For me it's about taking a journey. Music allows my soul to take flight and soar to unimaginable heights. A song π΅ can move me forward with joy, or back to a time long forgotten. It can bring about such feelings of nostalgia or fill my heart ❤️ with longing for a loved one who's passed away.
I love to sing, when I'm working, cleaning, driving, anytime at all I love to sing and often find it's mixed with a little dancingπ.
However, there was a time when music held no joy for me. During one of the worst times in my life I completely stopped singing. The radio would be on as I was driving, but my heart hurt so deeply that I didn't hear music only noise. I had no joy within me and as a result no music could get through. Those months were very dark indeed. Have you ever found yourself in such a dark place of despair?
I was finally able to find my way through, it took a lot of healing and God's guidance and grace to see me through, but one day I was driving π and suddenly realized I was singing πΆ. It felt so wonderful to be singing again!
Now I work diligently on myself so that no matter what I don't lose that part of me. When I get down I'll turn on music and let it fill my soul. It doesn't make life all better, but it reminds me that I can get through anything as long as I feel the music πΆ.
I Love This Post ! I have gone through the same thing. I still sometimes catch myself turning off the radio when I drive because it sounds like noise which is sad because I love music ! I felt like the only person to experience these feelings and although I feel awful you went through this it does help knowing I’m not alone. Keep singing πΆ and dancing π ! God Bless You ππΉπ
ReplyDelete