March

 

Join me in saying "Welcome March".  If you've been following along with my blogs I'm sure you've noticed that I enjoy welcoming each month with a reflection on where I've been and looking ahead to where I'm going in the month ahead.  

February brought me many changes, including a new blog location, working toward revamping my process, and a connection with a local Women's Outreach Ministry.  Each of these came with their own unique challenges but most days those challenges were easily met, with only minor setbacks.  I will admit though when it came to the multiple technological challenges this month brought there were times I longed for someone else to just step up and do it for me, not having that option I pressed through and found my way.  So with peace I bid February 2022 and fond farewell.

Now with the new month starting I have put together plans for additional changes.  If you are following me on Facebook and especially if you are member of my private group Follow Your Dreams to the future you desire with Lisa Freeland look for me to start doing Facebook lives.  (Here's hoping they go well.)

With the start of March, I find myself looking more and more towards spring, one of my favorite seasons.  Here, in Missouri, we are experiencing spring like weather with temps in the 70's this week.  It is a wonderful change from all the snow and ice of February but I know winter is not over and will show itself once again.  

What does the new month bring for you?  Will you be moving forward and facing your future or are feeling stuck and unable to move ahead?  Can you see where you want to be?  If you are struggling with where you see yourself even in the next month, reach out to me and lets do a vision exploration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Years

Sticks and Stones

Storms