Hello February
Hello and welcome to the first day of February. Many people consider February to be the month of love. As a result of that, this month I am going to share a few blogs that will center around love, stay tuned for those in the weeks ahead.
January was a very busy month for me and for my business. I took the month to learn and grow so that I can start making valuable changes towards helping more people. I am working on putting together a support group that will benefit those who are struggling after divorce or abuse, it's vitally important they know, without a doubt, they are not alone. I am also partnering with a local Women's Ministry to reach more women who are in need of support and direction. I am working diligently to put together two unique program packages, one centered around self-love and another that focuses on discovering your own vision for your future, then putting goals into place to help you achieve that future. If you're interested in participating or learning more about any of these programs please email me directly at lisafreeland@followingyourdreams.net
Were you able to find clarity in January? I hope that process will carry over for you into this new month. Looking forward to what February holds for us all!
Comments
Post a Comment