Happy Valentine's Day!


 I'd like to take a moment and sincerely wish you a very happy Valentine's Day!  

Whatever today holds I hope that you will find joy in your circumstances.  If you are taken then I hope that your special someone does something extra to make you feel special.  If you are single then do something extra special just for yourself.

Having been single for so long I have had many valentine's days where I was miserable being surrounded by so much love from everyone, but those days are past.  I now focus on the joys I have on this day.  I dress up and I embrace the wonder of all the love around me.  I smile because I know how awesome I am, how could I not when I realize that God decided the world needed me.  Coming to that realization wasn't easy, it took years and many lessons that often left me feeling knocked down and dazed.  Today I celebrate that I am in love with God! 💖  

So this morning as I was getting ready for work I was thanking God for loving me so much.  I chose to get dressed up, even though most days I don't see anyone, I did it for me.  I made plans to do something just for me, it's dinner and a movie.  I'm blessed that I have single friends I am going out with this year, but even so I make an effort to celebrate because God loves me.  He loves me with a love like nothing else, I can't begin to explain His love and care for me, but I feel it and I know it's there.  

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day and consider celebrating God's love for you today!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Years

Sticks and Stones

Storms