You are ENOUGH!
For years I felt unwanted and like no matter what I did I was never enough. Due to those feelings of inadequacy I often made bad decisions in my life or do whatever I could just to feel accepted and to feel like I was enough. I have learned over the years of bad decisions and mistakes that the first step was learning to be happy in my own skin and to love myself, which meant forgiving myself for all those bad decisions.
Today I love the woman I am and more importantly I know God made me enough. In no way am I perfect, but I am imperfectly happy. Yes, I still make bad decisions, but I take responsibility for each decision I make and I strive to do better each day. As a certified life coach I want to help people feel comfortable in their own skin. No matter what you've done in your past, you aren't your past, it shaped you and it guided you to this point in your life, but you are NOT your past. When you find yourself loving who you are you will find yourself learning to be comfortable within your own skin.
Once you are comfortable within your own skin you will realize that you are enough. Seek and surround yourself with people who embrace the person you are, who lift you up and encourage you on your journey, instead of dragging you down. As a life coach I strive to give my clients a safe place to learn exactly who they are in this moment and grow into the person they want to be. No matter how long their journey takes them through each phase I want them to know they are free to feel safe in their own skin, they are worthy, and they are absolutely ENOUGH!
Comments
Post a Comment